Specialists for Animals Foundation SAFI
SAFI is a non-profit organization that was created in 2009 to help with the cost of specialized veterinary health care for owners of small animals who have demonstrated an inability to pay for such specialized veterinary care. The corporation receives and administers grants and contributions of money or property from individuals, private organizations and public sources. §501©(3) was approved by the IRS in May 2011.
- Patients must have non terminal disorders to be considered.
- The client and specialty clinician must show/prove inadequacy of funds by providing decline from care credit, chase health and credit card processing.
- The veterinary specialist administering the care must apply for the funds and match the donation in discounts to the client dollar for dollar. The estimate will be compared to industry standards.
- No more than 20% of the fund can be distributed per granted request.
- Donation will not exceed 50% of the estimate/bill.
- The committee/board will be responsible for the donation.
For donations, please contact:
Dr. Anne Chauvet
at 941–929-1818, after hours 941–400-7177
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can donate right here: